Administrative Asst/Officer positions
You will join the Admin team and be a part of the school's administration and academic support team
involved in the smooth operation of the school's day-to-day functions. In addition to general administrative
duties, you will also be involved in supporting various functions including publications, events and
initiatives of the school.
- Course registration and reconciliation of payment, getting approval for private study, preparation
of weekly registration report and other course-related matters like updating course changes.
Maintaining proper & updated records of students’ particulars and academic records (using MS Access).
- Process assignment submission from students (issue acknowledgment receipt, forward
assignments to the respective lecturers etc) and update of students’ grades (into student
database, and return marked assignments to students etc).
- Projects & Events ; design of publicity material, liaising with designer/printer, distribution of
publicity materials; prepare Power point presentation and mass e-mailing. Responsible for smooth
administration of seminars and conferences.
- Attend to general enquiries; either correspondence or phone calls from students/public on course
matters. Provide students with advice and accurate information on requirements and procedures
to help them in making informed choices.
- Provide support to lecturers such as extraction of academic record, retrieval of student file etc.
- Database system management - Maintaining and updating of contacts listing, compiling data and
creating spreadsheets or databases for management report.
- Send weekly e-newsletter (BTW).
- Polytechnic Diploma in Business, Business Administration (preferable) with at least 2 years' relevant
- Strong administrative, interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team worker, with ability to multi-task & work independently
- He/she must be able to work with all levels of staff
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, in particular Access, Excel and PowerPoint
Resumes from interested applicants should be sent to Mr Cheok Cheng Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org