Dr Tan Seng Kong
Director of Online Education & Lecturer in Systematic & Spiritual Theology
BA (National University of Singapore)
BArch (National University of Singapore)
MATS (Regent College, Vancouver)
PhD (Princeton Theological Seminary)
- “Emanation and Remanation”: Trinitarian Self-Communication as the Ground and Goal of Human Participation in God in the Thought of Jonathan Edwards.
- Fullness Received and Returned: Trinity and Participation in Jonathan Edwards (Fortress Press, 2014).
- “Trinitarian Action in the Incarnation,” in Jonathan Edwards as Contemporary: Essays in Honor of Sang Hyun Lee, ed. Don Schweitzer (New York: Peter Lang, 2010), 127-150.
- “A Trinitarian Ontology of Missions,” International Review of Missions 93, no. 369 (April 2004): 279-296.
- “Calvin’s Doctrine of Our Union with Christ,” Quodlibet Online Journal of Christian Theology and Philosophy 5, no. 4 (October 2003), http://www.quodlibet.net/articles/tan-union.shtml.
- “The Doctrine of the Trinity in John Wesley’s Prose and Poetic Works,” Journal for Christian Theological Research 7 (2002): 3-14, http://www2.luthersem.edu/ctrf/JCTR/Vol07/Seng-Kong.pdf.
- Review of The Social God and the Relational Self: A Trinitarian Theology of the Imago Dei, by Stanley J. Grenz, Koinonia Journal 15 (2003): 150-153.