BGST has a unique ministry among the theological colleges in Singapore, offering a high-quality theological education to ‘the whole people of God’, to all Christians whatever their profession or walk in life. We are constantly seeking to upgrade the theological training we offer and make it more accessible, particularly to those who have limited free time available for theological studies.
In Singapore theological education has traditionally been offered at rather low cost compared to what is normal in, say, North America or Europe. BGST is no exception to this rule: this means that the fees we charge for our courses cover only 20-25% of our total running costs. We have, therefore, to look to churches and individuals to help us make up the shortfall.
We are deeply grateful to those who have faithfully given to the work of BGST over the years. We invite you to share in the ministry of BGST: your generosity will help us equip Christians for service both in the church and in the marketplace, and will thus contribute towards the growth of God’s Kingdom in Singapore and in S-E Asia.
There are several ways you can support BGST.
Pray for our ministry
- Guidance upon the work of BGST, particularly in bringing us into contact with the people and organisations with whom we have formed, or may form, good partnerships.
- Pray for our students. Diving into theological education is not an easy feat. Many of our students have numerous calls on their time and energy and yet they have made the commitment to more deeply dig into their faith. Pray for energy, health, wisdom, transformative learning, and most of all that the classes they take will bring them closer to Christ. Pray that through these students, the light of Christ would shine brighter to the world.
- Pray for our lecturers, visiting and local. Pray that God grants them endurance, rest and support whether they are travelling, speaking, writing, teaching, or on sabbatical. Pray that they will remain open to the Lord’s leading, that they may be His vessel through which others are raised up.
How To Give To BGST?
CASH / NETS
For cash or NETS, please proceed to the BGST counter during office hours. Please do not send cash by mail.
Please send a cheque, payable to “BIBLICAL GRADUATE SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY” or “BGST”, to the address below. State clearly your name and payment detail on the reverse side.
Please deposit or transfer your offerings to BGST’s DBS Bank Account : Development Bank of Singapore A/C no. 070-001096-8
Please input your surname followed by initials and email your name, address, donation amount & bank reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Paypal or visa payment, please send an online payment to Paypal account, email@example.com and send an email to the same for any online payments made.
For monthly contribution to support BGST by GIRO, please either apply standing instruction online or at your bank counter for processing.
Please mail to: Biblical Graduate School of Theology 50 Kallang Pudding Road #07-01, Golden Wheel Industrial Building, Singapore 349326
Name: Biblical Graduate School of Theology Bank: DBS Bank, Bishan Branch, #01-014 Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Singapore 579837 Account Number: 070-001096-8 Account Type: Autosave Swift code: DBSSSGSG
Volunteer Your Services
Click here or call us at 6227-6815.
Leaving A BGST Legacy
Since 1989, BGST has helped many Christians grow in their faith, and learn how to apply God’s Word and the wisdom of our spiritual forefathers at their workplace, homes and churches. To ensure BGST continues its work in the generations to come, we invite you to consider participating in our BGST Legacy (BL) initiative.
BL encourages both friends and alumni to consider giving to BGST in their estate planning in anticipation of the inevitable. There are different ways to leave a bequest:
- Gift of a percentage of your estate
- Gift of a specific dollar amount or asset
- Gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- Gift from a retirement asset such as CPF Retirement balance
A comprehensive will requires much deliberation and planning, so that it caters to the needs of your loved ones, and supports the different aspects of God’s work that you are concerned for (please see Appendix A for what is entailed). We recommend the use of a financial advisor and qualified solicitor to plan and write the will. For those interested to leave a legacy for BGST, Mr Victor Tan, Executive Director of Life Planning Associates, is happy to provide estate planning services and waive his advisory fees, subject to certain conditions (see Appendix A for details). Victor has more than two decades of experience in comprehensive financial planning, investment advice and insurance planning.
If you would like to consider planned giving, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65-6227-6815 Ext 224 for more information.