Posted: 10 July 2023
Job Title: Manager, Marketing and Outreach
Reporting to: Dean
Employment Type: Full Time, 2-year contract, renewable
Summary of Position
BGST is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Manager, Marketing and Outreach (MMO). The MMO must share the vision and mission of the school. The incumbent’s responsibility is to provide leadership for BGST’s outreach initiatives so that it can support BGST’s transformation into an institute of lifelong learning for Christian marketplace professionals.
He/ she will also engage both internal and external stakeholders, such as faculty, students, alumni, associate lecturers, educational partners, and vendors of BGST.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The MMO will provide leadership, plan, coordinate and implement:
- the branding of BGST and the marketing of her programmes and courses locally and in
- BGST’s fundraising campaigns.
Qualification and Experience
The candidate should be a degree holder who has a good knowledge of marketing, outreach, events, and project management:
- with at least 3-5 years of marketing and outreach experience; preferably in nonprofit institutions;
- with strong project/program planning, execution, and management knowhow;
- with creative problem-solving skills;
- who is a good team player and with strong inter-personal skills;
- who is detailed, and has good communication and writing skills.